2. Fabric glue or white thread & sewing needle
3. Black standard size cloth napkin
4. Red and white checkered fabric
5. Spool of 1 1/2 inch green ribbon
6. Green acrylic craft paint
7. Small paint brush
8. Spool of 1/2 inch white zig zag/rick rack ribbon
9. Small black buttons (Qty. 24)
Step 1: Glue a piece of red and white checkered fabric in the middle of the black napkin and leave a thin edge all around the outer perimeter.
Step 2: Glue the green ribbon around the outer perimeter of the black napkin. Fold corners as neatly as possible.
Step 4: Glue the white zig zag/rick rack ribbon on the inner edge of the green ribbon, cut at each corner.